Private Clinical Psychology service for children, families and adults in Bishop’s Stortford
I am an experienced Clinical Psychologist, registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and a Chartered member of the British Psychological Society (BPS). I specialise in working with children, young people and their families. I also work with adults and couples. I provide psychological assessment, consultation, formulation and therapy in a private clinic in Bishop’s Stortford. With over 10 years’ experience of working in the NHS, most recently in a north London child and adolescent mental health service (CAMHS), I am now concentrating on my independent practice.
I am committed to working with individuals and families in a professional, non-judgemental and honest manner. I do this by using modern, evidence based psychological approaches, building on individual and family strengths and resources.
I have a special interest in autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in children and adults, and I have worked extensively within this field, in the NHS and privately.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) – University of East London
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BSc) – London Metropolitan University
- Practitioner Psychologist with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol) with The British Psychological Society
- Member of The British Psychological Society Division of Clinical Psychology
- Associate Fellow (AFBPsS) status within The British Psychological Society
- Enhanced DBS clearance and professional indemnity insurance